CATHOLIC BOWL 2021
Supporting Sponsorship Benefits
Sponsorship investments ranging from $5,000-$75,000 are tax deductible, directed to the Global Football Foundation
▪ game tickets (12,000 seats for two games, 2 and 7 pm kickoffs)
▪ listing as Supporting Sponsor (specific level) in game program, plus ad ranging from full-page color to black & white, with placement as selected, and a variety of size advertisements.
▪ listing/logo as Supporting Sponsor on Welcome Dinner Programs placed at each table, plus tickets to the Friday Mass and Welcome Dinner Party
▪ listing/logo as Supporting Sponsor on Electronic Scoreboards and other displays at the Friday Mass/Welcome Dinner Party, Saturday games at Ford Center @ The Star, at the Host Hotels
▪ listing/logo as Supporting Sponsor in Catholic Bowl social media messages in months prior to event
▪ listing/logo as Supporting Sponsor in Catholic Bowl press releases, notices and advertising
▪ the right to use the Catholic Bowl name and logo for personal and/or business purposes
▪ mentions and listings on TV broadcast (TBA) as Supporting Sponsor
*electronic ribbon board name and logo displays a Ford Center during games
▪ Ford Center concourse and Roughrider ballpark display area for your use, as well as meet & greet opportunity during games as well as Welcome Dinner Party.
▪ space for pop-up displays at Ford Center @ The Star, as well as the Mass/Dinner Party
▪Public Address announcement mentions during Catholic Bowl games
* Catholic Bowl branded souvenir apparel items
▪ Opportunity to provide approved souvenir item and information to players and staff of all 4 teams, as well as to other school representatives (cheer & dance, marching band, ROTC members, etc.)
***The quantity of each benefit item, as well as size and position are based upon investment level
CATHOLIC BOWL 2021
Sponsorship Levels & Benefits
Patrick Steenberge, Global Football/Global Football Foundation President firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Football Foundation Inc.
7301 Crube Ct
Granbury, Tx. 76049